Dance Like You’ve Always Wanted
Dancing is fun and easy when you know a few good moves. We will teach you whatever style you want to learn to any song you choose. It can be a classic, pop song, or anything in between. You will be leading and following in just a few classes.
Whether you want to look your best for your first dance or just want some help with the basics, a few confidence-building lessons will give you one less thing to worry about on your wedding day.
Help Yourself. Help Others.
As your wedding date approaches, your time becomes increasingly valuable. Our well-developed teaching techniques efficiently give you everything you need to dance beautifully at your wedding. You don’t have to take any more lessons than you want. You may practice at a dance studio, in your home, or at your wedding venue. Your money goes toward supporting local artists who serve the community through dance camps for kids, free public performances and health programs. There’s no extra cost to helping. You simply help us fill out our schedule, continually refine our craft, and reach even more students… you!
Wedding Dance Houston is our specialty company providing custom services for engaged couples. You can learn to dance, you can learn a dance, or you can do both. During your lessons, we can spend as much or as little time as you like working on:
- Moves specially tailored to your song
- Social dance steps in a variety of styles (ballroom, Latin, swing, C&W, bollywood, R&B, variety)
- Special moves (dips and tricks)
- Building on what you already know
- Leading and following, frame, connection, rhythm, and style
Simple & Chic ~ $150
- Private lesson
- Get the guidance you need for a memorable first dance including connection, rhythm, and basic moves
Forever Yours ~ $400
- Three private lessons
- Pick up some fun new moves and create your first dance together
Say Yes to the Dance ~ $600
- Five private lessons
- Pick your favorite song, or create a medley of songs for the perfect, jaw dropping dance! This package is great for learning a lift, a dramatic dip and adding in some creativity! You and your fiancé will love every minute of your five lessons! Feel confident and ready to share your dance with all of your friends and family!
- Includes: lead and follow techniques, music editing, a rehearsal at your reception facility, and help with picking songs (if needed).
- Don’t wait, just say yes to the dance!
“I Do” ~ $800
- Seven private lessons
- Learn technique and perform a beautiful and dynamic wedding dance that showcases your song and personalities
To Have and To Hold ~ $1000
- Nine private lessons
- Give the performance of your lives at your wedding and develop impressive social dance skills to enjoy for the rest of your lives
First and Forever ~ $2000
- Twenty private lessons
- Commit to learning the dance styles you love and master them in time for your first dance. Take the floor with ease and have fun dancing with total confidence. Your dedication now benefit your relationship forever!
- Lessons may be located at our studio or in your home or wedding venue
- Dances with parents and/or guests of honor may be included in any lesson or package
- Music editing of your first dance song if desired is included
- Payments may be made in installments
"The first dance went great! People were very impressed and we had a good time. I was so happy that we were able to take the lessons. Thanks again for all your help." - Reena & Srini
"Our first dance was a complete hit with everyone. Thank you for putting together a dance that we will never forget." - Natalie & Ryan
"We have to tell you thanks and thanks again. Our wedding was so much fun and our first dance kicked it off for everyone. Our families so enjoyed seeing us dance." - Annamarie & Billy
"Thank you for sharing your talent with us. You are an excellent instructor. We enjoyed learning from you and appreciate how sweet and encouraging you've been." - Elizabeth & Greg
"I just wanted you to know that our first dance was perfect! . . . Everyone started clapping when he twirled me and kept clapping through the rest of the song. It was really sweet and such a good moment... I'll always remember that first dance with such clarity." - Jamie & James
"The first dance went well. The guests were thrilled by the entertainment. Thanks for everything." - Brandi & Bryan
"Their dance was the highlight of the reception!" - Toni Meason, Mother of the Bride
"Vincent and I want to thank you both for working with us on our first dance! It went really well... we would certainly recommend you guys to anyone that we know who would want to take lessons for their first dance!" - Tracy & Vincent
"Our first dance was a major success at the wedding and everyone as very impressed. We made a couple of little mistakes but we had so much fun, and I think that's the main thing." - Claire and Marty
The Dance with my daughter was spectacular, Andrea connected with us and we followed her instructions and WE DANCED LIKE NEVER BEFORE. Andrea was very professional, always on time and made the classes fun. - Victor and Maribel,
"All our guests were so impressed with our moves. Our dance was full of dips, twirls, and even a trust fall! Catherine was very flexible and practical with us." - Jaydip and Shrina,